Saturday 14 April 2012


This time I want to discuss about Win8. (cust only. preview). I think windows is unique because it is quite different than the previous windows.

Well after downloading the iso for 3.33 gb it is I am trying to install on the VM.
wrote a note do not forget to remove the floppy disk when installing the VM in order to read the key from the Win8 (if you want to know means please try).
To think I've a nice view, nice views, simple, and themed
mosaic is arguably elegant: D

But for the desktop is still less because I think something like it with win7 with the file browser rather complex and arguably not smooth (I have 4gb RAM configuration in the VM).

For performance as well in my opinion is still lacking (test solitaire game, Cut the Rope, pinball) are all still lag with 4gb RAM allocation. Who want to download to be installed in the VM can download after searching on google ^ ^

Still less attractive store display and appnya still very limited compared to the android app that already has a lot in various categories while Win8 is still quite a mess.

i was tested this and i think this windows have very original looking, but i more like windows 7 (maybe cust Because this window sill. preview)

No comments:

Post a Comment